STV Visa (Special tourist visa) 90 + 90 + 90 days = 270 days
Suitable for people who are younger than 55 years old and available to stay a long time in Thailand, and who has a family (wife and child). Possible to register together with the husband, wife, and children. (need to show your marriage certificate or birth certificate
Visa starts from 90 days.
2. Passport must be valid for at least 12 months from the date of departure
3. Passport photo
4. Covid19 insurance cover 100,000 USD. (covid19.tgia.org)
5. Long stay health insurance (longstay.tgia.org) cost cover 40,000 baht for outpatients and 400,000 baht for hospitalized patients
6. The hotel reservation confirmation for ASQ or ALQ
7. Proof of ownership of real estate or proof of payment of rental of your accommodation for at least 3 months after leaving the Alternative State Quarantine. (rental agreement + Id card + receipt)
8. Airfare 90 days round trip.
9. Fit to fly before 72 hours
10. Covid19 test
12. Declaration form