Visiting family and friends
90 days VISA
1. A completed visa application form.
2. Two recent passport pictures. Size 35mm wide, 45 mm high, not over than 6 months
3. Passport, valid at least two free pages
4. Round trip air-ticket booking
5. Name Change certificate (if any)
6. Evidence of applicant’s employment, if the applicant is a business owner, must-have business License (DBD) valid for 90 days.
7. Two copies of the applicant’s passport’s first page.
8. Applicant’s financial, statement at least 6 months or bank’s certificate valid not more than 1 month.
9. Copy of previous Schengen visa.
10. Copy of relevant entry and exit stamps to Schengen area.
11. Copy of relevant visas if there are on the old passport
12. If married or related to Austrian/EU citizens, must have original and copy of marriage certificate
13. Medical insurance covers the whole period of stay. A minimum coverage of 30,000 Euro
14. For minors applying (under 18)
– original consent letter from District
– Original and copy of the birth certificate
15. If students applying, must have the original letter from the school
For those who are going to stay with friends, acquaintances, or relatives, these additional documents are required.
1. Invitation letter from friends, acquaintances, or relatives.
2. Original, a notarized endorsement by a court or lawyer.
3. Evidence of income of the invitee (e.g. proof of receiving a salary for the past three months)
4. Financial evidence of the invitee (bank slips, etc.)
5. Copy of passport of the inviting person
6. A copy of the house registration of the inviting person who has the main residence in Austria issued by the Central Registry.
7. House lease agreement or proof of ownership of the house. (Copy of land title deed)