The short-term visa fee is not more than 90 days.
1. Visa application form Registration required
2. The passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of visa application, complete with photocopies, photo pages, and all pages with visa stamps.
3. Old passport along with a photocopy (if any)
4. Color photograph must-see ears and eyebrows as well. Do not wear earrings, necklaces, and any type of contact. White background size 3.5 cm wide and 4.5 cm high (taken within 6 months)
5. A round-trip ticket reservation
6. Travel health and accident insurance certificate, insured at least 30,000 Euro or 1,500,000 baht.
7. Proof of accommodation/hotel reservation
8. Evidence of finance for the past 3 months
– Original passbook with a copy
– Account statement Original and copy
9. Evidence of work or study
– People who are business owners use a company registration letter indicating the name of the visa applicant.
– People who are employees or civil servants use a letter of certification from a company or government agency – State government, indicating position, salary, working-age, and leave.
– People who are students or students use a student or student status certificate.
10. Last 3 months salary slip (if any)
13.Name and surname change certificate (if any)
For those who stay with relatives, friends, or visit their girlfriend in France. These documents are required.
1. Attestation d ‘Accueil issued by the local government authority (“Mairie”), original with a copy.
2. Certificate of the invite that guarantees all types of expenses throughout the stay.
3. Evidence of relatives’ work and income or a friend or girlfriend in France.
4. Copy of relative’s passport or a friend or girlfriend in France.
5. Copy of passport pages with stamps for entering and exiting Thailand.
6. Documents confirming the relationship between inviting a person with the visa applicant.
1. Documents in Thai a copy translated into English must be attached. Or France too.
2. Travelers do not need to apply for a visa themselves. Can be filed instead (In case of having scanned fingerprints to apply for a Schengen visa before)
3. People under the age of 18 who travel alone or not traveling with parents or guardians must have a parental consent letter.
6. Can apply for a French visa. Up to 180 days before the scheduled departure.
7. Time for processing and approving a visa Tourist visa 7-10 days.
8. If you have previously scanned fingerprints to apply for a visa Schengen and a visa that has been specified the word “VIS” for the next visa. You don’t have to a Fingerprint scan.
9. In case of having already scanned fingerprints but did not get a Schengen visa, they will have to scan their fingerprints again.
10. In case of never Scan fingerprints before. Must be present. To apply for a visa