1. Application form
2. Passport with the validity of more than 6 months.
3. Color photo on the back is white, size: width 3.5 cm., Height 4.5 cm., 1 photograph, not more than 6 months
4. Proof of work
– Certificate of work (English) or
– Business registration or commercial registration or
– Letter of recommendation from an educational institution (English language)
5. Financial evidence past at least 3 months, such as passbook, bank certificate with the latest account statement not more than 7 days from the date of submission (original and copy)
6. Air ticket reservation
7. Identification card and house registration (original and copy)
9. Travel health and accident insurance, which shows that it covers all types of risks. Insurance value at least 30,000 euros or 1,500,000 baht
10. Minors under the age of 18 must have a consent letter from a parent or legal representative.
– 15 days for consideration and processing.
– Hungarian visa fee payment must bring documents to – – submit to the embassy before receiving a fee payment slip then apply to pay at Bangkok Bank.
– Please note that travelers must apply for a visa on their own.
– Parents can apply for a visa on behalf of their children under 12 years of age.