The short-term visa fee is not more than 90 days.
1. Application form and signed.
2. Original passport and copies remaining valid for at least 3 months from the date of departure from the Schengen country. Not older than 10 years old and must have at least 2 blank visa pages.
3. Old passport along with a photocopy (if any)
4. Color photograph size 3.5 x 4.5 cm. Without wearing jewelry. Must be visible to the ears and eyebrows, not more than 6 months old.
5. A copy of booking air-ticket round-trip and itinerary details.
6. Travel medical insurance cover at least 30,000 EUR
7. Financial evidence for the past 3 months. Bank statement, the original and a copy.
8. Proof of work or study
– business owner – use a company registration
– Employee – use a letter of recommendation from a company or government agency indicating position, salary, working, age and vacation, along with travel purpose.
– Students – use a status certificate.
9. Certificate of name and surname change (if any)
If going to stay at a relative, friend’s house, or visiting a girlfriend in Portugal, these documents are required.
1. Term of responsibility letter issued by the local government agency where the invitee lives original and copy
2. Copy of passport, ID card, or residence card of the inviting person in Portugal.
3. Evidence of work and Portugal inviter income
4. Evidence of financial invites to Portugal
5. Documents confirming the relationship between inviting a person with the visa applicant
* The Embassy of Portugal may call for an interview *
– Documents in Thai, A copy translated into English must be attached. Or Portugal too
– People under 20 years of age travel alone. Or not traveling with parents or guardians must have a parental consent letter
** The processing and approval time for the visa is approximately 15 working days.