Spain visa (SC)

* Travelers must apply for a visa by themselves. You can apply for a Spanish visa up to 180 days in advance, and you should apply for a visa at least 15 days before you travel.


1. Visa application form, Filled in blue ink or printed online
2. Passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the stay in Spain with 2 blank pages
3. Copy of current passport and all stamp pages on passport (2 copies of first pages)
4. Two photographs with white background size 3.5×4.5 cm. Not more than 6 months
5. Original employment letter or company registration or original Student certificate (not more than 1 month) (English language)
6. Original person bank statements for last 6 months with original bank certificate (Saving account only) Not over than 1 month
7. A round-trip ticket reservation
8. Travel health and accident insurance certificate, insured at least 30,000 euros or 1,500,000 baht

In the case of visiting relatives/acquaintances (And staying at the home of relatives/acquaintances)
1. Invitation letter (yellow original document only) signed by “Policia Nacional” (where invitees must be contacted. Request such documents at Local police station Where the invitee is resident in Spain)
2. Copy of Passport or Copy of ID Card of Inviteor (DNI)
3. Letter to clarify the relationship between the invitee and the traveler.
– Documents in Thai language must be translated and attached to the translated version.
– The processing of a visa takes 15 or more working days, depending on the case.

Note: for all Spanish visas
If the traveler does not pay his expenses Additional documents must be provided as follows:
1.1 A letter explaining the relationship between the payer and traveler which must state that will also cover all expenses (the person who pays them must be parents, siblings, husband and wife)
1.2 Copy of birth certificate/copy of house registration/copy of marriage certificate/copy of name-surname change certificate (if any)
1.3 A letter certifying the financial status from the original bank and statements from the bank for the last 6 months. And must state that Who paid for? (Savings account only and documents issued must not over 1 month)
1.4 In the case of children under 20 years of age who do not travel and do not submit an application together with their parents, a letter of consent must be issued from the district. Which clearly states that the parents agreeing to allow minors to travel with whom is it related to