1. A Schengen visa application form
2. Original passport – valid for 3 months after departure from the Schengen area. Must have at least 2 unused pages.
3. Old passport and visas previously obtained from Schengen countries (if applicable) (1 copy)
4. 1 photograph of white background size 3.5 cm wide and 4.5 cm high. taken within 6 months.
5. Copy of travel medical insurance. Valid for all Schengen states and cover the entire period of your stay. Cover the cost of emergency treatment and transport home. The minimum coverage shall be 30,000 EUR.
6. Certificate for changing name and surname (if any)
7. Occupational documents
– If employed – Employment certificate (English) indicating the position in the company and the money salary.
– If self-employed – Company registration
– Student / Student – Letter from the educational institution (English language)
8. Minors under 18 years old
– Copy of birth certificate
– Proof of custody (e.g. marriage certificate, divorce certificate )
– Original letter of consent legal guardians, verified by municipal registration office or court.
9. Evidence of at least 3 past months of finance such as passbook, bank certificate.
10. Air ticket reservation
Documents for invitee
1. Original invitation form
2. Financial evidence of the invitee
3. Evidence of a relationship between the applicant and the sponsor, such as a marriage certificate.
4. Photocopy of the passport and travel history with Thai entry and exit stamp
5. Proof of residence of the inviting person
6. Copy of proof of property ownership or any other evidence together