Visa for Switzerland

Visitor visa type


1. Visa application form (Original document)
2. Passport original. Valid for at least 3 months, at least 2 blanks pages. (2 copies of the passport containing personal information).
3. Old passport (if any) (copy of every page received visa)
4. 1 color photograph, size 3.5×4 cm. White background. Ears and eyebrows must appear in the picture, taken within 6 months.
5. Certificate of name-surname change (if any)
6. Confirmed reservation of the round-trip flight ticket.
7. Travel and Health insurance minimum EUR 30,000 for emergency treatment in hospital and repatriation.
8. Invitation letter from the host stating your full name, date of birth, nationality, length of stay. And the purpose of stay. And financial evidence of the invitee if the invitee pays all expenses
9. In case of the host does not have a relationship with the applicant officially (boyfriend, girlfriend) documents that the host must prepare are 1 copy of the passport, proof of relationship.
If the host has a relationship with the applicant formally (married), the host must prepare a marriage certificate, house registration document. 1 copy passport
10. Proof of Employment
– In case of employee/work certificate stating leave date, position and salary
– In the case of the business owner / commercial registration certificate stating the applicant’s name
– In the case of students / Certificates from an educational institution. Both original documents and copies
11. Financial documents
– A statement of at least 3 months is the original and has been stamped from the bank. If the applicant cannot provide evidence of finance The Consulate of Bangkok will prepare a form.
12. In the case of minors
– Birth certificate, show original and submit a photocopy
– Parental consent for the minor child. The Documents must be issued by Amphoe. Show original and copy or a letter of consent signed by the parent at the VFS
– If the parents are divorced or do not have a marriage registration. Must submit a parental certificate from the district (copy)
– If the parent dies, a death certificate must be submitted
– In case parents cannot appear with minors to VFS, they must make a power of attorney. Along with a copy of the passport page
13. For those who do not have Thai nationality
– Original and photocopy of work permit (if any)
– Re-entry stamp from Thai immigration.

** All other language documents must be translated into English or German, French, Italian by translation from the Language Center.
** In the case of submitting documents to examine the relationship From another country other than Thailand, the document must be certified by the Department of Consular Affairs or the Embassy.