Visit visa type
1. Fill up online a visa application, print out
2. Passport original. Valid for at least 6 months, at least 2 blanks pages. (2 copies of the passport containing personal information).
3. Old passport (if any) (copy of every page received visa)
4. No need for a photo.
5. Confirmation appointment slip
6. Certificate of name-surname change (if any)
7. Confirmed reservation of the round-trip flight ticket.
8. Travel and Health insurance minimum EUR 30,000 for emergency treatment in hospital and repatriation. (Only in English)
9. Invitation letter from the host stating your full name, date of birth, nationality, length of stay. And the purpose of stay. And financial evidence of the invitee if the invitee pays all expenses
10. In case of the host does not have a relationship with the applicant officially (boyfriend, girlfriend) documents that the host must prepare are 1 copy of the passport, proof of relationship.
If the host has a relationship with the applicant formally (married), the host must prepare a marriage certificate, house registration document. 1 copy passport
11. Proof of Employment
– In case of employee/work certificate stating leave date, position and salary
– In the case of the business owner / commercial registration certificate stating the applicant’s name
– In the case of students / Certificates from an educational institution. Both original documents and copies
12. Financial documents
– A statement of at least 6 months is the original and has been stamped from the bank.
13. Bank guarantee document. To confirm your financial status
14. In the case of minors
– Birth certificate, show original and submit a photocopy
– Parental consent for the minor child. The Documents must be issued by Amphoe. Show original and copy or a letter of consent signed by the parent at the VFS
– If the parents are divorced or do not have a marriage registration. Must submit a parental certificate from the district (copy)
– If the parent dies, a death certificate must be submitted
– In case parents cannot appear with minors to VFS, they must make a power of attorney. Along with a copy of the passport page
15. For those who do not have Thai nationality
– Original and photocopy of work permit (if any)
– Re-entry stamp from Thai immigration.
In the case of submitting documents to examine the relationship From another country other than Thailand, the document must be certified by the Department of Consular Affairs or the Embassy.
*All other language documents must be translated into by translation from the Language Center.
*Only A4 size
*The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.
*Once you’ve applied online, proved your identity, and provided your documents, you’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.